- Winchester, VA
- Director of Development
- Graduate of Kodaikanal International School, Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu, India
- BMus - Wittenberg University - Organ and Church Music; Shenandoah University - Church Music
- MChMus - Shenandoah University, Church Music
- Music Minister, Emmanuel Episcopal Church, Middleburg, VA
- Choral director for Piedmont Singers, musical outreach Emmanuel Episcopal Church
- Member of Winchester Musica Viva Chamber Choir
- Former high school music teacher
I spent my high school years at Kodaikanal International School where I knew all the founding families of Bethania Kids. Gene Henning, Bob Hennig, and Joel Dhanapal (sons of BK founders) were all friends of mine in school. Bob Granner, another founder, was my English and organ teacher. The ministry they and their families have built and shared with others serves God’s children in ways they could not have imagined when it began in 1987. It is a privilege for me to serve God through Bethania Kids. The work done by countless friends and donors makes an enormous difference in the lives of children, strengthening them so they can truly change their world through Jesus’ love.
- Stephens City, VA
- Marketing/Administration Coordinator
- BA in Elementary Education - Marshall University; MA Gifted Education - Marshall University
- Kanawha County, WV Public Schools
- Retired - Jefferson County, WV Public Schools
- Member - Winchester Musica Viva Chamber Choir
- Member - PIedmont Singers
- Member - Market Street United Methodist Church
My name is Toni O’Connor. I am the new Marketing and Administration Coordinator. As a retired school teacher of 37 years, I am thrilled to be working with the Bethania Kids Board of Directors and staff in this life changing foundation. I have a husband, Adrian, a dog, Bailey and a cat, Eli. We all live in Stephens City, Virginia.
- Winchester, VA
- Database Administrator
- Retired - Frederick County Public Schools
- Member - Market Street United Methodist church
- Elementary Education degree from SUNY Oswego
I am Judy Fogle your new Database Administrator. Living in Winchester, Virginia, I am a retired elementary school teacher of 38 years. I am the proud mother of a son and a daughter and the grandmother of five. I am delighted that my new career is continuing to nurture and help children.
- Ann Arbor, MI
- Accounting and Payroll Administrator
I live in Ann Arbor, Michigan with my husband and three daughters. As a family, we enjoy many outdoor activities. We were first introduced to Bethania Kids by my husband’s carpool buddy and former board member, Ravi Srinivasan. We were impressed by the promise that 100% of our donations would go directly to the ministries in India. I’m delighted to be a more integral part of Bethania Kids as the accounting and payroll administrator and a member of the publications committee.