Plan Your Trip
By Alan Lull
Get your group ready for the trip of a lifetime!
- Attitude: & Actions: that are like Jesus
- Expectations of what you want of each person
- Things you really need: $, plane transportation, Passport, Visa
- Team Time
Remember, have fun! (For God sake!)
Know the do‘s and don‘ts:
- Know your 911: Hurt, broke down, team break down
- Know each person (Strengths and Weaknesses)
- Think 3 steps ahead: make a long TO DO list
Spiritual FAQ / Team Time
- 2 Sam 23:8
- Phil 2:1
- Phil 4
- 1Peter 1
- 2 Cor 5:14
- 2 Tim 2:4
- 1 Cor 10:23
- Jn 13
- Col 4:5
- Eph 5:16
- Rom 12
- Church Prayer Sign Up, every 30 min
- Prayer Walks
- TEAM Shirts: “What‘s Life Really About?” OR – “Search & Rescue”
- Letter from Family – Cell phone –
Questions to ask:
- Why do you want to go?
- What are your pet peeves?
- Who are your mentors?
- What are your life Bible verses?
- Can you share WHY you‘re a Christian? Who is Jesus to you?
- Can you pray out loud, for some one?
- What will you have the hardest on this trip for you?
- Can and will you say YES to whatever the team needs?
Fasting and Praying
Things that KILL a team!
- Power Hungry Leader
- Unkind words
- Bitterness and anger
- Being critical or sarcastic
- Tight & Stiff! People that are not flexible
- Un-organized = unsafe!
- Cold shouldering