Plan Your Trip
By Alan Lull
Getting to know your Team
- Attend all meetings! This is the perfect opportunity to build relationships with other individuals in your team.
- Know you strengths and weaknesses and share them with the team.
- Be ready to share everything with the team. Team strength is built on openness.
- Team Time in India
- Every day, in the morning, a different person needs to lead a prayer and share a small Bible study with the team. These times are the best for building relationships. You could share a spiritual goal with the team or ask thought provoking questions.
- At the end of every day, we all need to grab hands and ask if anyone offended anyone else. Do not let even the littlest things go by. Small things build into huge things fast.