Tour of Love 2019
We are very excited to welcome Josephine Mary Selvan, long-time staff member at Bethania Kids India, to the US, who will visit churches and friends across the country from September 29 through November 6. Josephine has worked with the children and staff of Bethania Kids in India for nearly 25 years, currently as Director of 5 Care Centers, Shalom Home for girls, 2 rehabilitation centers for differently-abled children, and 3 Women’s Empowerment Programs in Kodaikanal, South India.
Tour of Love 2019 will include shared meals, presentations, conversations, and worship services in Maryland, New Jersey, Virginia, Colorado, California, Arizona, Michigan, Indiana, Wisconsin, and Minnesota. Josephine will:
- Share the latest good news of God’s work with our 900+ children and families
- Tell heart-warming stories of the children’s lives and the transformation as a result of Jesus’ love
- Show videos of Bethania Kids “graduates” recounting their own remarkable life experiences because of the Bethania Kids ministry
- Address all the questions our friends in the US have been dying to ask
The goals for the Tour of Love 2019 are to:
- Introduce the Bethania Kids to new friends
- Strengthen our partnerships with churches and individuals
- Complete funding for the new Shalom Home for girls and furnish it
- Increase the number of Bethania Kids friends who support our children with regular gifts
We invite you to meet and talk with Josephine at a location near to you. To the left is the Tour of Love 2019 itinerary, with dates and events listed. Click on the event closest to you and register to let us know you can attend. Come join us and be inspired!